I am sure they have something to say, but hasn't everyone heard (or guessed from the picture) by now? Perhaps they are too busy, or too twitterpated to put something here.
Sorry!! This is the first time I have been on the family blog in probably a month. I some how forgot about it. Yes, it is true, we are very happy and yes we are engaged! I will try to remember to post on here when we officially set the date.
Here's a place to find out what's happening in the rest of the family, and let us know what's happening with you. Feel free to read and comment. If you are a member, please post your news, notes and pictures. If you are a member of this family and not yet a member of this blog and would like to be, please let me know.
3 comments:
I am sure they have something to say, but hasn't everyone heard (or guessed from the picture) by now? Perhaps they are too busy, or too twitterpated to put something here.
Peter
Sorry!! This is the first time I have been on the family blog in probably a month. I some how forgot about it. Yes, it is true, we are very happy and yes we are engaged! I will try to remember to post on here when we officially set the date.
Post a Comment