Hannah, Thank you so much for remembering all of the birthdays and other events! (the 25th anniversary?) We've been away on an extended weekend trip, and I just now had a chance to check out the family blog. You've probably heard this, but in all of the excitement the day your Dad was born I was late getting to school. I was in the 1st grade and was so excited about my new baby brother that I was excused for walking into the school church service late and in the wrong place. So, "Happy Birthday" Peter! Love to all, Aunt (and sister) Terri
Here's a place to find out what's happening in the rest of the family, and let us know what's happening with you. Feel free to read and comment. If you are a member, please post your news, notes and pictures. If you are a member of this family and not yet a member of this blog and would like to be, please let me know.
1 comment:
Hannah,
Thank you so much for remembering all of the birthdays and other events! (the 25th anniversary?) We've been away on an extended weekend trip, and I just now had a chance to check out the family blog.
You've probably heard this, but in all of the excitement the day your Dad was born I was late getting to school. I was in the 1st grade and was so excited about my new baby brother that I was excused for walking into the school church service late and in the wrong place.
So, "Happy Birthday" Peter!
Love to all,
Aunt (and sister) Terri
Post a Comment