Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Post (Will self-destruct soon!)

Okay, so you're checking out the new family blog. As I am writing this first post, there is now only one member, me. Anyone of you can comment on this post, but you will need to become a member to write a post like this one, or add a picture. If you would like to become a member so you can add your news and notes, please call or send me an email to let me know. I'll send you an invitation and add you to the "Members" List.

Questions, comments?

Terri

4 comments:

Levi, Jenny, Marcus, Carson, and Cole said...

Sounds great Terri! We are excited to hear about the rest of the family and what is going on in their lives! I hope everyone gets involved, it is all super easy.
Love, Jenny

Southern girls said...

Looks great! I just posted some more pictures on our blog so anyone is welcome to check them out.

Michael & Naraa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter and Myrna said...

The title of this post reminds me of Mission: Impossible! When this one self-destructs, will there be a small explosion and smoke?